The purpose of the Service Coordinator acts as the central hub of ticket coordination for our Support Desk Team, from ticket creation to assignment. Providing great customer service to our clients and understanding our culture is very important. Paying attention to detail, having follow through on tasks, and the ability to multitask are all required to succeed. This position reports directly to the IT Support Desk Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer the telephone and direct customers to the appropriate channels for their request.
- Pre-process client service requests via phone and email, setting clear expectations for response time.
- Triage and quickly respond to outage alerts.
- Update tickets with details, status updates, and schedules as needed.
- Follow up on client responses within our ticketing system. (Autotask)
Supporting, coordinating, and assisting the Support Desk Team
- Coordination of all support desk services personnel to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Coordinate Weekend/After-hours support schedules, recurring appointments, and update calendars.
- Coordinate KTS Monthly recurring PSS Reports and confirm completion.
- Work with IT Support Desk Manager to improve utilization and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Schedule resources on the PSA tool dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Assist with Onsite Scheduling.
- Work with IT Support Desk Manager to ensure support desk meets or exceeds service SLA’s.
- Assist with keeping KTS Internal Client Assignment Documentation updated.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Produce and send aging ticket reports to Support Desk Team and IT Support Desk Manager.
- High school diploma.
- 1-2 years professional office experience
- Min. 40 WPM typing
- Experience in Microsoft Office/Outlook 2016 and up.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Great Customer Service Skills, Customer Service Experience Required.
- Quickly adaptable to new computer software:
- Office 365 (Outlook, excel, word), Autotask and SharePoint are key software used by KTS.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong planning, time management, and execution skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Responsibilities and tasks are expected to be performed at the KTS Office.
- Business Hours 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday through Friday)
- 40 hours per week
- $22-$25/hour based on experience
- Medical: KTS pays 50% of Employee’s premium
- Dental: KTS pays 50% of Employee’s premium
- Long Term Disability: KTS pays 100% of Employee’s premium
- Simple IRA: KTS matches up to 3% of Employee’s base salary
Customer service and professionalism is a must! Looking for: attention to detail, quick learner, strong communications skills, likable personality, team player, and the ability to communicate with clients in non-technical terms. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a leading technology firm, and have some fun on the way.
Kazmarek Technology Solutions (KTS) is a San Diego based MSP/Systems Integration firm that excels in technology and business solutions without losing sight of customer service and proper business ethics. The KTS team is dedicated to keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and offers the best solutions for small and mid-sized businesses that are looking to maximize efficiencies within their on-prem and cloud infrastructure environments.
To Apply for the Service Coordinator Position please email your resume to [email protected].