The purpose of the Office Assistant is to help the entire KTS Team with admin tasks, keep stock of office supplies, and assist with scheduling the engineering staff in a fast-paced environment. Providing great customer service to our clients, and understanding our culture is very important. Paying attention to detail, having follow through on tasks, and able to multitask are all required to succeed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Check Mailbox, open mail and give to Accounting Manager or appropriate team member.
- Create and deliver deposits on a weekly basis to Chase Bank. (Sorrento Mesa Location)
- Keep Conference Room and Break Room tidy for use before meetings and throughout the day.
- Customer Service!!!
- Answer phones, create tickets, communication with clients.
- Product check-in.
Supporting, coordinating, and assisting the Engineering and Support Desk Team
- Update and assist with daily schedules, Weekend/After-hours support schedules, and update calendars
- Providing engineers with assistance to scheduling, client communication, ticket updates, etc.
- Update tickets with details, status updates, and schedules as needed.
Misc. Job Duties
- Keep office supplies stocked, ensure the team has what they need to succeed.
- Keep track of client key checkout.
- Clean out fridge on a weekly basis (Fridays) as well as putting dishes away, cleaning out espresso and coffee maker.
- Water plants, keep them alive!
- Assist with company gatherings/Holiday Party.
- Create and send the KTS Monthly Newsletter. (sent on the 15th of every month via constant contact)
- Assistant Director of Business Dvlp. with misc. tasks (signing up for partnerships, renewals, looking into incentives, etc.)
- High school diploma.
- Experience in Microsoft Office/Outlook 2013 and up.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Great Customer Service Skills, Customer Service Experience Required.
- Quickly adaptable to new computer software: Connectwise, Quotewerks, and Sharepoint are key software used by KTS.
- Admin Assistant must be reliable, on time, and have own transportation.
- Most responsibilities and tasks are expected to be performed within the KTS Office. Working from a location other than the KTS Office or a Client is permitted on occasion.
- Work may require travel to clients at different locations other than the KTS Office, but mostly within San Diego County.
- Work may require business meetings at different locations other than the KTS Office.
- Business Hours 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday through Friday)
- 40 hours per week
- $12 – $14/hour based on experience
- Medical: KTS pays 50% of Employee’s premium
- Dental: KTS pays 50% of Employee’s premium
- Long Term Disability: KTS pays 100% of Employee’s premium
- Simple IRA: KTS matches up to 3% of Employee’s base salary