Issue No. 39October 2015
What can KTS do for your Business?
As a full service IT Solutions Provider, KTS offers many services beyond computer and network support. The extensive experience of our support team as well as our large network of trusted service partners means that there are few Information Technology challenges that we can’t help to solve.
Convergence of digital communications technologies has brought us to a point where Fax and Telephone services are delivered digitally over the Internet without the need for expensive and bulky equipment taking up space in your office. If you are tired of your old phone system or clunky fax machine, contact KTS today and we can help your office transition to IP Phones or an EFax system. These digital solutions are often cheaper than their analog counterpart and offer a more extensive set of features.
High speed internet connections combined with the explosive growth of Cloud computing makes it possible to reduce the amount of IT equipment located on premises as well as lessen infrastructure costs by migrating your network servers to the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services-analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web-for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. KTS has the experience and expertise and to make your transition to Cloud computing with Microsoft Azure a smooth one.
Moving an office is a logistical challenge that few enjoy. KTS can help with all stages of your move, from finding the right office, planning the office layout and moving your servers and other IT infrastructure. If you are not pleased with your current Internet Service Provider, or are interested in exploring your option for a move to Fiber internet, KTS can help find the options that are available to you. If you are in need of a new printer/scanner/copier we can help you find the right Printer service provider for your needs, be it simple and reliable printing to full scale Document Management systems.
These are just a few of the examples of IT Services that KTS can help with. As your trusted IT solutions provider we suggest that you contact us anytime you are thinking of making a change with your IT infrastructure, communications systems or facilities as we are always happy to help provide expert guidance and assistance with these and other matters.
To learn more about what KTS can offer your business, please Contact Us or visit our Website!
The New Microsoft Office 2016, A Few Highlights
In today’s workplace, we have too many apps, devices and tools-we just don’t have enough time. Office is built to cut through the complexity and help you get things done quickly. It gets work done for you.
- Outlook 2016 provides the smartest inbox yet, delivering lightning fast search, removing low priority mail automatically and making sure everyone on the To: line has the right access to modern, cloud-based attachments from OneDrive.
- Microsoft has also made new updates to OneDrive for Business across sync, browser, mobile, IT control and developer experiences. The highlight is the preview of the next generation sync client for Windows and Mac, offering improved reliability and selective sync, as well as increased file size and volume limits.
- Tell Me helps you easily and quickly find the right Office feature or command, and Smart Lookup brings insights from the web right into your documents. Previously available only in Office Online, Tell Me and Smart Lookup are now available across the Office 2016 client apps.
- Excel 2016 now includes integrated publishing to Power BI and new modern chart-types to help you make the most of your data.
- The cloud-powered most recently used documents list allows you to pick up right where you left off in seconds, because it travels with you across your devices whether working in Office Online, the mobile apps or in the 2016 client apps.
As always, before installing new versions of any software, including Office, our recommended best practice is consulting with your IT team to make sure the new version will work with your other legacy applications.
For more information on the benefits of Microsoft Office 2016 for your business, please Contact Us!