Issue No. 42January 2016
Microsoft EMS – What is it?
Some of you may have heard the buzz around Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS). Designed for employees to remain flexible and productive, Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) ensures that corporate data is secure. Aligning with Microsoft’s vision of IT that focuses on the person and not just the device, EMS is a comprehensive suite from Azure Active Directory Premium, Microsoft Intune and Azure Rights Management.
Included with this offering:
Azure Active Directory Premium provides single sign-on to thousands of cloud (SaaS) apps and access to web apps you run on-premises. Built for ease of use, Azure Active Directory Premium features:
- Self-Service password reset to reduce help desk calls
- Multi-Factor authentication options for greater security
- Group-Based provisioning and single sign-on for thousands for SaaS apps
Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud. Organizations can provide their employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources while helping to keep corporate information secure. Built to secure apps and devices, Microsoft Intune features:
- Mobile application management across devices
- Selective wipe of apps and data for greater security
Azure Rights Management is designed to encrypt and safely share nearly any type of file to any PC, phone, or tablet running iOS, Mac OS X, Android or Windows. Making it easy easy to share protected files inside or outside your organization. Azure Rights Management features:
- Information protection from the cloud or in a hybrid model with existing on-premises infrastrucutre
- Integration into your native applications with an easy-to-use SDK
For more information on Microsoft EMS, and how this product can help your business, please Contact Us!