IT Support Desk Manager
$80k – $110k/year
The IT Support Desk Manager is responsible for the overall management of Kazmarek Technology Solutions, Inc.’s (KTS) Support Desk Department. This includes developing and implementing service delivery processes, managing the team’s performance, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, monitor, implement and help enforce SLA goals for ticket response time, ticket resolution time, open tickets, etc.
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress, and instill high-performance culture that focuses on teamwork, service excellence, and ownership for resolving client issues.
- Uphold KTS company values.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and review client surveys.
- Supervise the Service Coordinator to assist with ticket scheduling and prioritization.
- Monitor and enforce engineer KPI’s (Utilization, Open Ticket Count, etc.)
- Review Timesheets for members of the Support Desk Department.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and trends in the IT industry.
- Attend industry conferences and training events as needed.
- Represent the KTS at industry events when needed.
- Manage a successful team to provide top notch support.
- Manage team and individual performance, technical skills, and development. Including creating and delivering performance review for all direct reports.
- Conduct 1:1 meetings with all direct reports (Support Desk Department)
- Lead Bi-Monthly Support Desk meetings.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of new Support Desk team members.
- Setup and manage training of new members in the Support Desk department.
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate IT environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing service delivery processes.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team of IT professionals.
- Experience in customer service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Responsibilities and tasks are expected to be performed at the KTS Office.
- Business Hours 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday through Friday)
- Exempt Position
- $80k – $110k/year
- Medical: KTS pays 50% of Employee’s premium
- Dental: KTS pays 50% of Employee’s premium
- Long Term Disability: KTS pays 100% of Employee’s premium
- Simple IRA: KTS matches up to 3% of Employee’s base salary
Customer service and professionalism is a must! Looking for: attention to detail, quick learner, strong communications skills, likable personality, team player, and the ability to communicate with clients in non-technical terms. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a leading technology firm, and have some fun on the way.
Kazmarek Technology Solutions (KTS) is a San Diego based MSP/Systems Integration firm that excels in technology and business solutions without losing sight of customer service and proper business ethics. The KTS team is dedicated to keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and offers the best solutions for small and mid-sized businesses that are looking to maximize efficiencies within their on-prem and cloud infrastructure environments.
To Apply for the IT Support Desk Manager Position please email your resume to [email protected].