The purpose of the Admin Assistant is to provide excellent customer service, assist with the KTS Team’s schedules and other essential office duties. The Admin Assistant is also responsible for monthly management of the KTS Newsletter and Office Supplies.
- Customer Service and Professionalism is a must!
- Answer phones, manage general voicemailbox, and scheduling engineers to work with clients.
Support/Assistance for KTS Team
- Updating calendars for KTS Team
- Review Business Documents for spelling, structure, etc.
- Assist Office Staff as needed.
- Deliver weekly deposit to bank.
- Manage and send KTS monthly newsletter
- Maintain Office Supplies
- Basic computer skills; experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current Driver’s License and Reliable transportation
- Highly organized and intuitive, with the ability to multi-task
- Fast Learner and interest of learning new software
- Professional and Responsible Attitude
- Ability to work alone, or work well with others
Experience that’s a plus
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Constant Contact
- Most responsibilities and tasks are expected to be performed within the KTS Office. A weekly deposit to a bank will be required.
- Work may require travel to clients at different locations other than the KTS Office on occasion, but not an often occurrence.
- Work could vary from 30-35 hours per week.
- Position Hours: 8:00am – 2:00pm (Monday – Friday) – 30 min lunch break
To Apply for the Administrative Assistant Position please email your resume to email@example.com